Keep your young children engaged and active for up to three hours during the week—and spend the time pampering, checking things off your to-do list or exercising.
Our Kids' Camp program offers three variations for summer weekdays: Kids' Camp Express, Kids' Camp with Open Swim and Kids' Camp with a Swim Lesson. Here's why these programs are so great:
Kids, ages 3-6 (we can even take 2-year-olds if they are fully potty-trained and able to dress themselves independently) start their day at 9:30 a.m. with a half hour of station time where they can choose from activities such as coloring, puzzles, lacing cards, hopscotch, blocks, Duplos and more. After station time, there is a daily activity, which is always changing. Children could do a fun art project, play a group game ... the possibilities are only limited by instructor's imaginations! All kids then get a snack (we provide Goldfish crackers and animal crackers, but can accommodate for allergies with ample notice) and read a story as a group.
At this point, Kids' Camp Express participants are ready to be picked up at 11 a.m. All other campers head to the locker rooms where they change and swim in the indoor pool—on and in front of the long steps. During this time our Kids' Camp instructors are also in the pool with the kids! At the end of open swim time, children not receiving a swim lesson are taken back into the locker room to shower, change and meet their parents at noon. Any campers who receive a swim lesson are ready to be picked up at 12:30 p.m.
A few more reasons why you'll love Kids' Camp:
• You can sign up for one day, one week or an entire month!
• You have options for when your child is picked up: 11 a.m. (Kids' Camp Express); noon (Kids' Camp with Open Swim); or 12:30 p.m. (Kids' Camp with a Swim Lesson)
• The cost for 2 1/2 hours is only $14.50—that breaks down to just $5.80 an hour!
• There is no need to pay a sitter for your time traveling to and from the Club when you can have your child here, having a blast doing fun activities, crafts and swimming.
Kids' Camp breakdown:
Kids' Camp Express (no swimming)
Monday-Friday, 9:30-11 a.m.
Kids' Camp with Open Swim
Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-noon
Kids' Camp with a Swim Lesson
Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Here is what we need from you:
• We can only take children that are fully potty-trained, can dress themselves and can be without you. We'll even take your 2-year-old if they fit this criteria!
• Sign up at least 24 hours in advance so we can guarantee staffing.
• Cancel 24 hours in advance so we don't have to charge a late cancel fee.
• Please let us know if your child is sick and we won't charge you! We love to share everything—except germs.
If you still aren't convinced that your child will have a great time, try Kids' Camp on us! Call Recreation Director Katie Anderson at 688.3102 and request your complimentary day of Kids' Camp (first time families only, please).
You will find that one of the Bellevue Club's Kids' Camp options is going to give you the time you need to enjoy the Club or add some much needed checks to your checklist.