Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ready for the Ultimate workout?

Get ready for the Ultimate in cardio and total-body strength training. If you are serious about results you have to try Ultimate Fitness with Jason Balajadia. He'll get your heart pumping, your muscles flexing and your core burning with the combination of cycling, weights and ab work in a group setting to satisfy your urge to burn. No registration is necessary for this class.

Check it out at 8:30 a.m. on Mondays in the Aerobics Studio. Your full body workout is only $9! But don't take our word for it:

"I started taking Ultimate Fitness last summer and I can't believe the results I got. I was so bored with my usual routine, and this is exactly what I needed to kick it up a notch."

"I love this class! It's so exciting to see a group of people at different levels come together for one purpose--to get results fast. Jason brings such energy and passion to each class and you never know what you're going to get. If you want results and are looking for a challenging workout, come give this one a try."

No comments:

Post a Comment