Friday, August 9, 2013

Member Terry Robinson Wins Big Internationally


Featured in the March 2013 issue of REFLECTIONS, member Terry Robinson is returning from more competitions with more medals!

From Terry:

I am ecstatic to return with a silver medal upon my return from competing in the World Maccabiah Games in Israel in the Half Marathon! The race was held in some of the toughest conditions I've ever witnessed with half of my team needing IVs and two needing hospitalization overnight. 

I'm so proud to be part of this team of great guys and now life-long friends. We competed on the biggest "gut check" course under the most brutal conditions and competed our guts out, literally. However, it's all about the lifestyle and process of doing the right things, which makes us into successful runners and members of society, not the accolades that people may or may not bestow upon us.

I’m feeling honored with much gratitude and yes, very excited, too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment