A 5k, fun run/walk to cure childhood cancers
For generations, the mystical Yeti has eluded seekers far and wide, but on Sept. 28, runners and walkers of every kind will be delighted to discover the spirit of the magical Yeti – Youth Encouraged Through Inspiration – in the third annual Yeti 5K Fun Run/Walk (formerly Richard’s Run Bellevue) to support children fighting cancer at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
With local community support, last year’s event raised more than $31,000. Please come be part of this magical day!
Who: Families, singles, children, runners, walkers and friends!
When: Saturday, Sept. 28
• 7:00 a.m. - On-site registration and bib/chip/t-shirt pick up
• 8:30 a.m. – 5K (3.1 miles) fun run/walk begins
Where: Start/Finish is at St. Thomas Episcopal Church
8398 Northeast 12th Street, Medina, Wash. 98039
• Entry Fees: Individual $30 (includes a t-shirt) and Family $60 (includes two t-shirts). Day of $35/$65.
• Online: Register in advance and recruit friends and family to help end childhood cancers. Visit http://www.runsignup.com/yetirun to learn more and register now.
• USATF certified course
• Yeti Project is a 501©3 not-for-profit foundation