Friday, October 21, 2011

Upcoming Bellevue Events

Crafting Community for Splendid 
Oct. 22 at Bellevue Square, Center Court
Splendid is opening their new store at Bellevue Square and celebrating with a family-focused event complete with crafts focusing on re-using and re-purposing natural materials.
Send an email to RSVP.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show 
Oct. 29 at the Theatre at Meydenbauer Center 
Movie showings will be at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Costumes and props are encouraged! Tickets are $9 at the door or online.

Your Local Market grand opening
Nov. 11, 410 Bellevue Way NE (the old Safeway location)
The products at this new grocery store will be 80% organic, local and natural. The other 20% will be mainstream brands. Curbside service and delivery will be available when ordering online. 

Prior to the opening, Your Local Market will host a Halloween carnival on Sunday, Oct. 30 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 31 from 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. The event will benefit Camp Korey and features free pumpkins, face painting, carnival games with prizes, a bouncy house and crafts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment