Just like yoga, it is important to come prepared to spin classes with a few basic items to make your workout more enjoyable. Get geared up for spinning success with these necessities:
- Water bottle: it's important to stay hydrated while you work up a sweat. One that is easy to drink without spilling or having to slow down is ideal.
- Padded classic bike shorts: padded bike shorts can make those 40-60 minutes on the bike seat more comfortable by helping you avoid chafing and pain.
- Super absorbent towel: don't leave your towel at home because you are guaranteed to be dripping sweat in these intense cardio classes.
- Seat cover: if you decide to forgo the padded bike shorts, seat covers can also help provide maximum comfort.
- Heart rate monitor: help assess how well you are doing and see if you are in your target heart rate zone.
Click here for more information and some of the best gear to purchase.