Monday, January 16, 2012
Adverse Weather Policies
Snow has arrived on the Eastside. Please be aware of the Bellevue Club's adverse weather policies:
During inclement weather, the Club strives to honor normal operating hours. However, in adverse weather conditions we are sometimes obliged to make adjustments to those hours and to previously scheduled programs. Please note the following:
• In the event that Bellevue Schools are closed or delayed, all Group Exercise Classes, child care, recreation and athletic programs scheduled before 9:30 a.m. will be cancelled.
• Programs scheduled for conference and event spaces will be subject to the discretion of the organizers and may have modified menus.
• The Athletic and Hotel entrances will remain open for regular hours (and the Hotel will continue to operate 24/7).
• Athletic, recreation and locker room areas of the Club will remain open. For athletic facilities updates please call Athletic Services at 425-688-3177.
• Polaris, Cosmos, Splash and Luna will (usually) remain open for regular operating hours, but may have limited menu options.
• The public areas of the Club--library, atrium, lobbies, etc.--will remain open for regular operating hours. For information about the restaurants or for general Club information please call the Club Operator at 425-455-1616.
To repeat, the Club will make every effort to adhere to regular hours, however, operations may ultimately be limited by prevailing circumstances. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
at 9:50 AM