- Make a rainbow on your plate. Make sure every meal you eat contains a vegetable or fruit. These healthy foods have been shown to reduce the risk of digestive-tract cancers.
- Dry-brush your teeth. Doing this before you brush with toothpaste and water will cut tartar by 60 percent and help keep your gums from bleeding.
- Eat breakfast. Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. When you want to lose weight and keep it off this early morning meal is very beneficial.
- Drink water. Consuming 17 to 34 ounces each day can reduce your risk of diabetes.
- Order thin-crust pizza. You can be healthier and enjoy the comfort of warm, cheesy pizza. Thin crust has a third fewer calories than thick-crust. Also, blotting the cheese with a napkin will help cut some fat.
- Exercise. Exercising for 40 minutes can reduce stress and working out on a regular basis also helps depression.
- Eat two bananas a day. The potassium they contain lowers blood pressure because it neutralizes sodium.
Check out this article from Men's Health for more healthy suggestions.